Interested having Quickbooks Data Repair evaluate your database?
We understand how important this data is to you. It is our goal to make your experience as easy and stress free as possible.
Below we will walk you through the process of submitting your database for any of our offered services.
If you get stuck or have questions throughout this process, remember a technician is available to help you anytime you need.
Feel free to reach out to us any time day or night 1-877-230-3282
Complete both pages of the Submission forms. (Don't forget to sign the second page), this protects you under our non-disclosure agreement and also gives us permission to access and work on your confidential data.
Send us the Submission forms, there are a variety of suitable ways to do this.
- You can Fax them to our secure line 1-954-337-0429
- You can Scan and Email them to email@example.com
- You can Scan and Upload them with your database (If you choose this option just continue to Step 4)
Prepare your data for upload to our secure server. We may need one or all of the following files to provide the best possible outcome. We've listed them in order of importance. We understand you may not have everything listed below, so just do the best you can and send us whatever you have. We will contact you if we have any specific requests.
- The most current/damaged .QBW - Example: <YourCompanyFile.QBW> (Required)
- The Admin Login/Password Information - We suggest you provide this on the Submission forms, however emailing it to us or creating a .TXT file to upload with your database is also acceptable (Required)
- The transaction log file .TLG - Example: <YourCompanyFile.QBW.TLG> (Optional)
- The most recent working backup .QBB, .QBM or Accountants copy of the database. (Optional)
If you have completed steps 1 - 4 you are ready to complete the final step. Uploading your data to our secure server for evaluation. You will need to register a new customer account using our ProjectSend registration portal located here. This process only takes a few moments and when complete you will be able to upload your data directly to our secure server. (If you have not yet sent us your Submission forms, upload those along with your database.)
Sit back and relax, know that your data is in good hands, Our Techs are the best in the business. We have 1000s of successful repairs under our belt and over 20 years in this industry. We will reach out to you the moment we have an update on the status of your job. If you have selected any special services such as Priority/Weekend/Holiday services, you will receive an email shortly with further instruction.